|Yamaha fz8 2011 Specifications and Features|
|Yamaha fz8 2011 pictures,Photos and images|
2011 Yamaha FZ8 joins the American FZ motorcycle model line-up. The Yamaha FZ8 inherits proven Yamaha R1 and FZ1 technologies, including forged aluminum pistons, fracture-split carburized connecting rods, and ceramic-composite-plated cylinders. The Yamaha FZ8 motor's compact, pent-roof combustion chamber has a 12:1 compression ratio with 26mm intake valves and 22mm exhaust valves, aids the production of both low-end torque and high-rpm power of this engine.The 2011 FZ8 is believed to be an improved version of the previous Yamaha bikes. It’s production was greatly inspired by its siblings; the FZ1 and FZ6.
The three FZ models share a common chassis, swingarm, and a majority of engine components. Also, the FZ8 was created with a good bottom end and gearbox that were that much better than the 2008 R1. It has a faster engine performance that reduces the boredom brought on by the 1000cc FZ1, and a four-valve head design upgrading the FZ1’s five-valve.
Overall length, fork rake, and trail figures are identical between the FZ8 and FZ1, but the FZ8's inverted 43mm KYB forks aren't adjustable like the FZ1's, while the FZ8's rear shock is only preload adjustable, unlike the FZ1's preload and rebound-adjustable suspension. Stopping power comes from dual disc 310mm four-piston brakes up front, and a single-disc rear.The 2011 Yamaha FZ8 is priced at $8,490 and shares numerous basic components with its big brother FZ1. Its upright posture splits the aggressive ergonomics of fully-faired sport bikes like the R6 and R1, and comfier long range sport tourers like the FJR1300A.
Yamaha fz8 2011 specs features
- The muscular,
- naked bike styling gives it an aggressive,
- mass-forward stance while the comfortable,
- upright riding position with a compact design contributes to the bike’s first-rate handling.
- The compact, pent-roof combustion chamber has a high 12.0:1 compression ratio with 26mm intake valves and 22mm exhaust valves contributes both to the superb torque and high-rpm power of this engine.
- The intake funnels for cylinders 2 and 3 are 25mm longer than the two outside cylinders and helps maximize the engine’s punchy torque delivery.
- A controlled-fill aluminum die-cast swing arm saves weight and is tuned for excellent handling.
- Superb braking power is accomplished via 310mm front discs,
- squeezed by monoblock four-piston calipers,
- a single 267mm rear disc
- 5-spoke cast aluminum wheels contribute to the light and neutral handling character.
Tags:Yamaha fz8 2011 for sale,Yamaha fz8 2011 evolution car,Yamaha fz8 2011 parts,Yamaha fz8 2011 overview,Yamaha fz8 2011 specifications,Yamaha fz8 2011 highspeed,Yamaha fz8 2011 colours,Yamaha fz8 2011 prices,Yamaha fz8 2011 wallpapers,Yamaha fz8 2011 mileage,Yamaha fz8 2011 pictures,Yamaha fz8 2011 review, Yamaha fz8 2011 user's view, Yamaha fz8 2011 interior details, Yamaha fz8 2011 exterior details,Yamaha fz8 2011 launch date,Yamaha fz8 2011 specs,Yamaha fz8 2011 engine,Yamaha fz8 2011 in india,used Yamaha fz8 2011,Yamaha fz8 2011 fuel consumption,Yamaha fz8 2011 available colours,Yamaha fz8 2011 warrenty, Yamaha fz8 2011 specifications,Yamaha fz8 2011 accessories,Yamaha fz8 2011 delers,Yamaha fz8 2011 sale