|2011 toyota etios sedan Specifications and Features|
|2011 toyota etios sedan pictures,Photos and images|
2011 Toyota Etios Sedan long 4265 mm (167.9-in.) has a rather large boat with a boat 595 liters and is powered by a newly developed 1.5 16V DOHC engine coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox. 2011 Toyota Etios Sedan will be available in four variants, S, G, V and VX, with rates of between 4.96 and 6.86 lakhs lakhs making the company the most affordable in India.
Toyota announced last week that it will join India’s highly competitive B Segment in India with the new 2011 Etios sedan, which is currently available for order in the country starting today. The 2011 Toyota Etios sedan will be available in four trim-levels including J, G, V and VX priced between 4,96,000 ($11,045 USD) - 6,86,500 ($15,287 USD) rupees.
* Akio Toyoda, President TMC launches the Etios
* Price of Etios Sedan is between 4,96,000/- and 6,86,500/ ex showroom Delhi
* Bookings for the sedan start today
* Hatchback to be launched in April 2011
* Hatchback is named ‘Etios Liva’
Toyota Etios Props
- Low Priced
- Excellent Interior
- Typical Toyota design
- No diesel versions yet
- No Power steering for base model
- 4-5 months waiting period
- Light weight
- Name: Etios
- Model: V
- Car Body Type: Sedan
- Segment: C Segment
- Fuel Consumption:Highway 17.00 kmpl.
- Fuel Consumption:City12.00 kmpl.
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Tyre Size: 185/60 R15
- Suspension: McPherson Strut - Torsion Beam
- Turning Circle: 4.90 mtrs.
- Boot Space: 595.00 ltrs.
- Steering: Power
- Brakes: Front Disk, Rear Drum
- Gears: 5 Manual
- Ground Clearance: 170.00 mm
- Kerb Weight: 930.00 kgs.
- Fuel Tank: 45.00
Etios concept, the production model measures 4,265 mm long, 1,695 mm wide and 1,510mm tall. It is powered by a 1.5-liter engine which promises to deliver respectable performance and exceptional fuel efficiency.If you're more partial to a hatchback, a five-door variant - dubbed the Etios Liva - will be launched in April with a 1.2-liter engine.Pricing starts at 496,000 rupees ($10,950 / €8,300) and Toyota expects an annual output of 70,000 units.