Volkswagen has liberated its special edition sedan Volkswagen Vento IPL edition ahead of the IPL in India 2011. The Vento IPL Edition will be the first such model to be announce in the Indian market and would make a road the path for higher volume for the already popular model. The Vento IPL Edition is loaded with a state-of-the-art colour touchscreen multimedia player that includes a navigation system among other things, plush leatherette seats and a host of specially branded accessories. All for a competitive price of Rs. 7.24 lakhs ex showroom New Delhi.
Features of Volkswagen Vento IPL Edition
- Plush leatherette seats that ensure complete comfort with immaculately embroidered IPL batsman motifs
- The sleek and stunning looks of the Vento are further enhanced by the IPL decals on its body
- A state-of-the-art touchscreen multimedia player: Colour touch screen; FM/ AM; i-pod control through touchscreen; Built-in micro SD and mini USB interface, supports MP3/ WMA; Built-in Navigation System; Interface for parking CCD/ RSE/ Bluetooth; NTSC or PAL compatibility
- Specially crafted door sill garnish that has an impeccable steel frame with the IPL logo embossed on it.
- Floor mats adorned with the IPL logo
- Cricket kit as a giveaway