Sunday, June 8, 2008

VIDEO: Webrides.tv pits Nissan GT-R against Ford GT in Super Lap

massivesuperlap_gt_gtr060608105813_opt.jpg

The hi-tech Japanese against the American muscle car. I am not gonna tell what car won but its a good race! The only thing I want to say is that they used Kazunori Yamauchi (the godfather of Gran Turismo) for this video.



Kazunori Yamauchi got a Nissan GT-R as a thanks of helping to build the GT-R. To me the Ford GT is the winner thanks to the looks but a understand if you like the GT-R more because of the price and because its JDM. I like the Nissan more and more everyday and that’s all because of the positive journalist responses. But there’s one thing what makes me not choose for it and thats the looks. The R34 is so much more good looking and everyone chooses a car for the looks wright?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...