Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spied: Veritas RS3 Concept

Not a real famous brand but actually Veritas exists since the WWII. I didn’t know that either… but they went bust in 1952 so if you didn’t know that you are not the only one. They build the Veritas-BMW Rennsport Spyder and thats the only one I know.veritas rs3 spied

It looks like a year 3000 car and that’s why I like it so much! Back in 2001 there was the Veritas RS3 concept powered by a 6.0-litre BMW-sourced V12 with around 670 bhp and 760Nm of torque!
veritas rs3 spied

I hope the specs are still as impresive! The manufacturer’s claim of a 350km/h top speed and thats very reasonable! After 7 years they build a modern version of the Veritas RS3 and that’s a good thing but does the car make it to the production? I don’t know.. I really hope so but I am afraid not. You can say it’s a weird and unconvertible but that’s just not a point! People who buy these cars are real petrolheads with more than one car. If Veritas reads this please build more!

More info and pictures check LeftLane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...